At Vape Superstore we’re all about you - our customers - and making sure you’re happy not just with what you order from us, but how we actually deliver it to you. We package everything up carefully, pop in a bag of sweets and ship it off to you (you guys often tell us it arrives the very next day too). Well, we’re going a step further and doing our best to make it even easier for you. We know you can’t always be at home when the postie arrives, so we’ve teamed up with Hub Box to take the hassle out of accepting deliveries.
WHAT IS HUB BOX?
Hubbox is a click and collect service that allows to you get your Vape Superstore parcel delivered to one of four thousand locations in the UK. They’ll accept the delivery for you - which means it’ll be ready and waiting for you at your nearest and most convenient location to pick up when you get the time. No more missed deliveries or trips to the post office with a “sorry we missed you” slip to pick up your e-liquid because it was too big to fit through the letterbox.
It’s very little extra effort and you complete the process when you’re checking out on the Vape Superstore website.
1. PLACING AN ORDER
- Add your items to your basket as normal and once you’re at the cart page choosing your delivery method, select “Click and Collect” from the options
2. CHOOSING A PICK-UP LOCATION
- You’ll then be given the choice to search for the Hubbox locations near you, there are 4000 in the UK so you’ll have plenty of choice, including our stores. Select one near work or near home - whichever is easiest for you.
3. DELIVERY TIMES
- You can still select all of the usual shipping options too - if you want Saturday delivery or next day delivery mid week, just choose that as an add on and we’ll get it over to your chosen destination according to which priority shipping you chose.
4. COMPLETE YOUR ORDER
- Proceed with the next steps of our checkout process, ensuring you provide us with either an email address or mobile number - as you will receive delivery notifications along the way.
5. ORDER CONFIRMATION
- You will receive your usual Vape Superstore order confirmation as well as an email from Hubbox confirming you click & collect option. We’ll then package up your order as usual and send it to your chosen pick up point (with same day dispatch when you order before 4PM).
6. DELIVERY NOTIFICATION
- Once your order has arrived at your chosen store, you’ll get an email with a collection code letting you know it’s ready with the opening hours of your pick up point.
7. COLLECTING YOUR VAPE GEAR
- To collect your parcel, head to your collection point and show your Hubbox number. If you’ve lost the email you can also use a valid form of ID with your name on it too. For the times you can’t pick up yourself, you can also send a friend or relative in to get if for you. Just send them the email with your collection code.
You can use Hubbox if you:
- Live in the UK
Yep, that’s it. If you live in the UK you can select Hubbox as your chosen delivery method. When you’re ordering from Vape Superstore it’ll cost you the same as normal shipping would too. If your order is under £20 it’ll cost the same as normal shipping and if it’s over £20 you can send to a Hubbox pick up location for no extra charge (but plenty more convenience).
Hubbox can be used on anything up to 20 kilos and 70 x 70 x 70 cms. So unless you’re buying out the whole VS warehouse inventory, you can use it for any of your orders with us.
All up it’s an easier, more efficient way of getting your favourite e-liquid, usual coils or new vape kit with no extra cost or hassle. Hubbox is ready and waiting for you in the check out now, so pop over and give it a whirl.
www.vapesuperstore.co.uk contains general information about vaping and vapour products. The information provided is not medical advice, and should not be relied upon unless explicity cited. We do not make any warranties surrounding the health benefits, reliability and accuracy of written copy across all pages on our website, including blog content and content posted on social media.
Share this post
- Tags: News