- Max Discharge Current: 40A
- Capacity: 3100mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage: 2.75V
- Max Charge Current: 2 CA
- Model: IMR 18650
- Fully charge before first use.
- Never short (connect positive and negative size) battery.
- Keep them always in battery case, or any other insulating material.
- Never keep this battery together with metal objects (short circuit can happen if you do).
- Never carry bare cell in your pocket with keys, change or any other metal objects.
No better or worse than othe similar batteries. Even with the high mah doesn't last any longer than others so a bit disappointing.
No bad for the price though.