- 1 x Eleaf iStick 30W
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x 510 to eGo thread adapter
- Size: 23.0mm * 32.5 mm * 77.0mm
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Thread Type: 510 Thread
- Rated resistance range: 0.4Ω-5Ω
- Adjustable Voltage: the voltage is adjustable from 2.0V to 8.0V
- Adjustable Wattage: the wattage is adjustable from 5W to 30W
- Spring Connector and Stainless Steel Thread: Newly introduced spring connector insures high adaptability and durability. The connecting thread is made of stainless steel which makes it more hard-wearing.
- Battery Protections: atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 second protection (battery lower than 3.3V)
- Micro USB rechargeable: supports charging with a 1amp wall adaptor which is faster
- Arrow Button Lock Functionality: Keep pressing the up-arrow button and down arrow button simultaneously for 2 seconds when the battery is on. This allows you to lock the power setting for each liquid, getting a consistent vape each time
- Clear, OLED display
- Available in Blue, Red, Black and Silver.
- 510 Compatible
- Can be used with eGo clearomizers using a connector
- To charge the iStick simply attach the micro USB cable to the USB port in the bottom of the MOD and connect to a computer. Alternatively connect cable to a 1A wall adapter for faster charging.
Note: To get the best longevity and performance from the Eleaf iStick 30watt, the device must be fully charged before use. We recommend and overnight charge on setup followed by 2.5 hour charge to be at full capacity.
|Mods||Mini Box Mods, Variable Voltage & Wattage (VV/VW), Sub Ohm|
Customer Reviews (3)
- How low it goes!Review by Bethany
Can't believe how low this little guy goes when sub vaping. Take it slow, as it might be more powerful than you thought. Guaranteed to produce those thick dense clouds you can chase for days before needing a recharge. (Posted on 27/07/2016)
- better than an egoReview by Jt
just swapped my ego kanger for one of these and it's way better, very small, fits in hand and adjusts well to your gaping level. Charge lasts along time too. (Posted on 24/08/2015)
- Simply awsomeReview by Tom
Just bough this to replace my vision spinner 2 and what an improvement. Fits in the hand nicely battery lasts ages and the variable wattage makes getting your right vapour level very easy . Also I found I can get 2-3 days of use with the nautilus mini on it. (Posted on 06/08/2015)