- 1 x Kanger Mini Protank 3
- 1 x Pyrex tank
- 1 x top and bottom cap
- 1 x 510 base
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip
- 1 x V2 Atomizer Head Dual Coil 1.5ohm
- Dual coils fit with evod glass, aerotank, evod 2
- Robust Pyrex glass tube
- Big vapor producer, great flavour and taste
- Bottom filling and bottom heating (1.5ohm coil)
- 3.2V-3.7V Suitable Voltage
- Fits Seamlessly On eGo Size Batteries
- Removable Drip Tip
- Length (with drip tip): 71.12 mm
- Length (without drip tip): 50.29 mm
- Width: 9.9 mm
- eGo threaded
- 510 compatible with relevant connector
How to fill/refill the Mini Protank 3:
- Turn the tank upside down and unscrew the base.
- Tilt the device to 45 degrees angle to fill being very careful not to get any liquid into the central tube.
- Screw the base back on and reattach to the battery
- Wait for 10mins to allow the e-liquid to soak in.
How to change the Coil on the Mini Protank 3:
- Turn the clearomizer upside down and unscrew the base.
- You will see the coil sticking out from the atomizers base,
- Unscrew the old coil and replace with the new one
- Re-attach the base to the tank.
The Protank 3/Kanger Aerotank atomizer heads will work and fit in the Aerotank Mini and Mega
This clearomizer is eGo threaded and not 510 compatible as standard. It is compatible with Ego series batteries such as the eGo CE4 Twist and Vision Spinner III batteries. To use with a 510 threaded MOD like you will need a 510 to Ego Adapter.
|Types||Dual Coil, Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC), 510 Thread / Ego Compatible|
Customer Reviews (2)
- Thumbs Up for the Kanger Mini Protank 3Review by Laura
Purchased this the other week and absolutely love it. The throat hit was amazing from such a compact tank, which definitely looks more feminine than some of the huge ones! (Posted on 06/08/2015)
- Good midrange productReview by Sean1
Annoyed this to my collection of tanks cause I wanted a small portable tank to fit in my ego battery, I'm running it with a spinner 3 and it's working well. I use it when I want something more discrete than my kanger sub tank or mini nautilus . Good to take out for a night of vamping on the town (Posted on 28/07/2015)