Vape Superstore is a leading retailer of vaping equipment in the UK. We run a successful eCommerce website, alongside two retails stores in London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic warehouse picker and packer to join the Vape Superstore team and help ensure we continue to deliver a high quality service to our customers. It’s a great opportunity to join a growing team, with excellent opportunity for progression within the business.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON THE DAYS BELOW:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday shifts: 8am - 5pm
- Working week to made up of 3 to 4 shifts a week.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for picking and packing customer orders, performing regular stock audits with our backend inventory system, and also assisting with incoming delivery to unload, unpack and update our inventory levels. You will also keep the warehouse area tidy to a help maintain a safe operating environment. The candidate needs to be reliable, punctual, trustworthy, hardworking and able to work as part of a team. This role may require heavy lifting from time to time, so you need to be physically fit and have good awareness of Health & Safety procedures.
- Working within a team of warehouse operative
- Picking and packing orders
- Refilling stock to shelves
- Safely loading and unloading large and often heavy container deliveries, within allocated time
- Working with fragile products and ensuring safe packing for transport
- Ensuring productivity targets are met
- Maintaining high standards of health & safety
- A good communicator Team player.
- The ability to think of your feet and work in a fast paced, busy environment
- IT literate: be able to use a computer to update orders, stock quantities and print postage labels.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Work remotely: No
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.