INR 18650 - 30Q 3000mAh Battery by Samsung
IN STOCK – Want this tomorrow?
This item ships for FREE
Spend £20 or more for FREE DELIVERY
Samsung inr 18650 - 30Q 3000mAh Battery is a high capacity, high performance battery.
Additional InformationSamsung inr 18650 - 30Q 3000mAh Battery Features:
- Brand: Samsung SDI
- Model: 30Q
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 15A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 64.78mm
- Weight: 46.1g
- Fully charge before first use.
- Never short (connect positive and negative size) battery.
- Keep them always in battery case, or any other insulating material.
- Never keep this battery together with metal objects (short circuit can happen if you do).
- Never carry bare cell in your pocket with keys, change or any other metal objects.
Disclaimer on the use of Batteries. Important Safety Warning
Before purchasing a battery please ensure you read the following. There are risks associated with the specialist batteries used within e-cigarette devices, and to ensure your safety you must abide by the following safety guidelines:
- Batteries must be charged in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines. This means the input amount (normally measured in voltage, or 'v' for short) must not exceed what is shown on the instructions. If you are using a mains charging adaptor you can find the voltage output by looking at the inside of the plug itself (where the metal prongs are). Do not use modified or damaged chargers.
- Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Ensure you store batteries in a carry case when you aren't using them. It is imperative that your battery does not come into contact with any metal e.g. keys.
- If your battery comes into contact with water or fire, dispose of it immediately.
- Never use batteries that looked damaged or deformed in any way; this includes discolouration, signs of leakage and damage to the PVC plastic exterior.
- If your battery is getting abnormally hot, discontinue use and dispose of it.
- Do not disassemble or rebuild a battery. If a battery has been tampered with in any way, it is no longer safe for use. Similarly, if your battery receives a strong physical shock (if it has been dropped for example) you should dispose of it.
- Never put batteries into pressurised containers, ovens or microwaves.
If your battery leaks and you are exposed to battery acid, wash your hands thoroughly and ensure it is disposed of immediately. Battery acid is combustible and should be treated as a potential hazard. If any liquid gets in your eyes, wash them with clean lukewarm water and seek immediate medical attention.
Most batteries can be disposed of at your local 'battery bin', which are often available at supermarkets or waste disposal centres. Local regulations may apply. Please do not put batteries into your general waste bin.
For further information on battery safety please read our guide to battery safety.
Samsung replaceable and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries should NOT be used in your e-cigarette or vape kit!
- 1. Samsung SDI’s RLIBC are not designed or manufactured for use in ANY vape or e-cigarette device.
- 2. Samsung SDI’s RLIBC are designed for use in power tools and other power products such as laptop computers that incorporate a battery management unit that reduces the risk of thermal runaway.
- 3. Samsung SDI’s RLIBC are not designed for and should not be handled by ANY individual consumer. Samsung SDI is not responsible for ANY serious injury, property damage, or loss of life resulting from any use of its RLIBC by individual consumers.
- 4. Samsung SDI did not authorize ANY third parties, including e-cigarette and vape manufacturers, retailers and distributors to sell or use Samsung SDI’s RLIBC for individual consumers as power sources in e-cigarettes or vape devices.
CLICK & COLLECT
TO OVER 4000 LOCATIONS IN THE UK
ON ALL ORDERS OVER £20