1 x TF-RTA Tank (24.5mm
1 x TF-RTA G4 Deck (Pre-installed)
1 x Cross Point Screwdriver for G4 Deck
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
1 x Smok Vape Band
1 x Spare Part
Smok RTA G4 SS Tank Features:
- Authentic Quad Coil Design
- 16mm Big Build Deck
- 0.14ohm (Pre-installed)
- Material: Glass & Stainless Steel
- Weight: 84.5g
- Dimension: 65mm x 24.5mm
- Thread: 510
- Capacity: 4.5ml
- Double Layered Drip Tip (Heat Protection)
- Swivel Cap Top Fill
- Leak Free Design
How to build the RTA(G4)
- Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
- Taking the TF-RTA G4 deck apart.
- Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Insert one end of your coil into the up-side screw, and the other end into the down-side screw.
- Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off. Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
- Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s just larger than the coil you built. 6.Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
- Cutting the wick at an angle and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
- Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.
|Types||Dual Coil, Organic Cotton Coil (OCC), 510 Thread / Ego Compatible, Sub Ohm|
Customer Reviews (2)
- Can't get any better than the G4Review by Nidge
Love this tank, I'm about to order another one. It's easy to coil and wick, the 4 coils really give out a cracking flavour and some dense clouds. It loves juice though but, I mix my own so at £1.50 for 100ml it doesn't bother me.
Cracking service as always from Vape Superstore they never let you down (Posted on 17/07/2016)
- Good start in changing coilsReview by Sharon
I bought this tank because Ive been vaping for two years and my friends tell me making your own coils will make the vape better. Well this kit gives you some great pre made coils and it has lots of room to put all 4 coils in. I have made my first batch of 26awg twisted coils using some UD twisted wire and it was awesome - great performance from this RTA. I recommend to anyone who likes building your own (Posted on 30/06/2016)