- 1x Smok XCube II 160W mod
- 1x User Manual
- 1 x USB Charge Canle
- 1 x Gift Box
- Variable Wattage between 6 and 160W
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Temperature Control mode
- Memory Mode
- Atomiser resistance from 0.06 ohm (temperature control)/0.1 ohm (wattage mode) to 3.0 ohms
- Spring loaded 510 thread connector
- OLED screen with up to 16 million colours
- Magnet sealed battery cover
- Requires 2 18650 batteries (batteries not included)
|Mods||Variable Voltage & Wattage (VV/VW), Sub Ohm|
What?!? An app???Posted on 27/07/2016 Lots of different mods have tons of different features that in the end, are pretty much all the same, with the exception that you can choose between different power levels. The Xcube 2 has all of those, but it's the fact that it come with an app that will help you control it and you can see what really makes this mod stand out in the crowd.
As good as everyone saysPosted on 24/09/2015 After extensive online research, I went with the X-Cube 2 after everyone raved about it. I've been using the 0.4 ohm coil with temperature control, and the draws are all pleasingly massive, very flavoursome and completely consistent. I never get a dry vape, or one that underwhelms.
Battery life is pretty good too - get about three days out of my efest 2500s.
Has lots of gimmicky functions too - some a bit silly, but fun anyway to play with when you first get it.
I've been using with the Aspire Triton, and the combination is simply excellent.
Don't just take my word for it - 15 mins googling should convince you I'm not alone.