Pod Vape Kits
If you’re looking for an ultra-compact and easy to use vaping device, then Pod Mods will be right up your street. Pod Vape Kits are relatively new to the vaping scene, but have become extremely popular for vapers looking for an alternative to vape pens and cig-a-likes. With pod mods offering more choice of flavoured liquids and without the fuss of changing coils, batteries or other accessories. Pod Kits are ideal for people looking to make the transition from smoking to vaping or for existing vapers who require a slim device for use on the go.
Pod Kits are available in either closed pods, such as the Aspire Gusto which uses 2ml pods that come pre-filled with liquid or opt for a refillable pod system like the Suorin Air which allows pod mod vapers to top up their kit with their desired e-liquid. They’re great for short term use when you just need a quick hit of nicotine, they’re also very compatible with nic salts so are great for when you need a high nicotine level without the harsh throat hit.
Strawberry | Mint
Blueberry | Menthol
Berries | Menthol
What’s the difference between closed and open pod systems?
Closed pod systems are the kind of vape that have replaceable cartridges only, and these ones aren’t refillable. They’re super convenient as you can carry a spare in your pocket but mean you get a bit less use out of them than an open system. You’re also a bit more limited when it comes to flavours.
The open system in the pod mod on the other hand, whilst they are disposable, you can open them up and refill them meaning you can put in whatever liquid you’d like.
What are the benefits of pod mods?
- There’s no need to change coils in pod mods, the coil is in the cartridge itself so there’s a lot less fiddling around than if you had a vape pen or box mod.
- The design means they’re great for use with high-nic juice, due to their smaller battery are also better suited to lower level VG liquids (look for 50:50 to 65:35). A lot of the cartridges you get with pods contain nic salts so you can get that higher impact without having to chain vape too.
- Their small size and lesser cloud production means they’re perfect for stealth vaping. They fit in your hand and pocket nicely so are ideal for taking with you on the go.
- They’re simple to use, with many being manual auto-draw designs so you just inhale to use. Others just have a firing button you press to drag. You don’t need to mess around with wattage settings and the closed systems in particular are very reliable as the cartridges you use for them create a consistent vaping experience.
- Pods are incredibly convenient as they’re so small and because of their design you needn’t bring juice everywhere - unless you have an open system and want to refill the cartridge when you’re out.
- Many pods are designed for MTL vaping but can be used for DTL as well. Their design and feel make them especially ideal for ex-smokers.