eCommerce Content Editor - Vape Superstore
Vape Superstore is a leading retailer of vaping equipment in the UK. We run a successful eCommerce website, alongside two retail stores in London.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious eCommerce Content Editor to support our digital marketing team with day to day maintenance and performance of our portfolio of websites. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative candidate with ecommerce experience in Retail or similar B2C industry. The eCommerce Content Editor will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in the customer / user experience across all operational areas.
This role is a full-time position and is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business with excellent scope for progression within the company. Our culture is a work hard play hard atmosphere and we provide a great environment to individuals who want to excel and achieve in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure product launches happen on time and products are assigned to all appropriate collection/category pages
- Support with the planning and execution of the marketing calendar
- Maximise cross/up selling opportunities through product recommendations, continual review of performance and product placement
- Ensuring all promotional/sale activity is set up accurately and tested ahead of launch
- Ensure that all products and categories are fully optimized for copy and imagery for both the customer and for SEO
- Liaise with purchasing department to ensure that the product catalogue remains up to date.
- Regular review of competitor activity to propose website improvements
- Testing new on-site features/capabilities as and when required
- Troubleshooting website/pricing/customer issues and liaising with appropriate teams to resolve issues and provide feedback in a timely manner
Skills & Experience:
- Min 2 years ecommerce experience in Retail or similar B2C industry
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience in Shopify, Magento and/or CMS platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication and copywriting skills
- Experience using Google Analytics is essential and understanding of Ahrefs is advantageous
- Highly organised and methodical with ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced business
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving - a can do attitude
- Team player with excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Role will involve a mix of home and office working
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.