EVOD 1000mAh Battery by Kangertech
Out Of Stock
This item ships for FREE
Spend £20 or more for FREE DELIVERY
The Kanger EVOD is a 1000mAh battery compatible with any clearomizer with a 510 or eGo thread. Producing a constant power output of 3.7V, the EVOD will give you up to 8 hours of vaping from full charge.
A simple five click on/off to use. The battery has safety features such as auto cut off if it is held for 10 seconds to stop over heating. The LED will flash when it needs to be charged.
Additional InformationKanger EVOD 1000mAh Battery Features:
- 1000mAh Battery Capacity
- eGo & 510 Compatible
- 3.7 Voltage
Disclaimer on the use of Batteries. Important Safety Warning
Before purchasing a battery please ensure you read the following. There are risks associated with the specialist batteries used within e-cigarette devices, and to ensure your safety you must abide by the following safety guidelines:
- Batteries must be charged in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines. This means the input amount (normally measured in voltage, or 'v' for short) must not exceed what is shown on the instructions. If you are using a mains charging adaptor you can find the voltage output by looking at the inside of the plug itself (where the metal prongs are). Do not use modified or damaged chargers.
- Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Ensure you store batteries in a carry case when you aren't using them. It is imperative that your battery does not come into contact with any metal e.g. keys.
- If your battery comes into contact with water or fire, dispose of it immediately.
- Never use batteries that looked damaged or deformed in any way; this includes discolouration, signs of leakage and damage to the PVC plastic exterior.
- If your battery is getting abnormally hot, discontinue use and dispose of it.
- Do not disassemble or rebuild a battery. If a battery has been tampered with in any way, it is no longer safe for use. Similarly, if your battery receives a strong physical shock (if it has been dropped for example) you should dispose of it.
- Never put batteries into pressurised containers, ovens or microwaves.
If your battery leaks and you are exposed to battery acid, wash your hands thoroughly and ensure it is disposed of immediately. Battery acid is combustible and should be treated as a potential hazard. If any liquid gets in your eyes, wash them with clean lukewarm water and seek immediate medical attention.
Most batteries can be disposed of at your local 'battery bin', which are often available at supermarkets or waste disposal centres. Local regulations may apply. Please do not put batteries into your general waste bin.
For further information on battery safety please read our guide to battery safety.
CLICK & COLLECT
TO OVER 4000 LOCATIONS IN THE UK
ON ALL ORDERS OVER £20