If you’ve just purchased an Instafill 3500 here's a short video on just how quickly and easily you can get started.
How To Use The Instafill 3500
A Revolution Disposable Vaping
Equipped with a 10ml bottle of e-liquid and a 500mAh rechargeable battery, the Instafill provides up to 3500 puffs per device. With a simple tilt and press of a button, you can keep the 2ml pod topped up and enjoy hours of uninterrupted vaping!
With 14 sumptuous flavours to choose from and 20mg of nicotine salts, the Instafill 3500 delivers a flavourful and gratifying mouth to lung (MTL) experience using simple inhale activation.
Lightweight and pocketable, the Instafill 3500 is ideal for travel and on the go lifestyles that can't afford interruption.
Follow These Simple Steps
- Remove the device from the packaging.
- Remove the security tape from the battery and tank cap.
- Push down the lid to unscrew the bottle and remove the foil seal.
- Insert the battery into the battery compartment and click it into place.
- Screw the e-liquid bottle into the chamber, the bottle lid has an indent to help tighten it into place. Be careful not to overtighten as this may prevent the pod from filling.
- Attach the bottle cap cover and click into place.
- Tilt the device downwards at an angle and hold the gold button to fill the pod e-liquid.
- Once the tank contains e-liquid wait 5 minutes before vaping.
- Simply draw on the mouthpiece to activate.
- You are ready to vape!
Now you can enjoy the UK's first TPD-Compliant 3500 puff disposable vape! Once you have used up the device, you can dispose of it responsibly at your nearest electrical waste recycling center or collection point.
If you have purchased an Instafill 3500 from Vape Superstore and have any questions, please feel free to contact a member of our customer services team, who’ll be happy to help.
www.vapesuperstore.co.uk contains general information about vaping and vapour products. The information provided is not medical advice, and should not be relied upon unless explicitly cited. We do not make any warranties surrounding the health benefits, reliability and accuracy of written copy across all pages on our website, including blog content and content posted on social media.