Stoptober is an initiative run by Public Health England every year to help people (like you) to quit smoking. You can partake by doing things like downloading the app, chat with others who are quitting at the same time and you can make the most of their face to face stop smoking services too.
WHAT IS STOPTOBER?
OF THE 2017 STOPTOBER PARTICIPANTS REPORTED STILL BEING SMOKE-FREE AFTER ONE MONTH(6)
HOW TO GET SUPPORT?
FACE TO FACE SUPPORT
STOPTOBER FACEBOOK GROUP
OF SMOKERS MAKE A SUCCESSFUL QUIT ATTEMPT WITH FACE TO FACE SUPPORT AND VAPING
IN THE UK SINCE 2011
- Using E-cigarettes/ Vapes to Quit Smoking - nhs.uk
- E-Cigs Twice As Effective As Nicotine Patches, Gum or Sprays - nhs.uk
- Stoptober - phe.gov.uk
- Adult smoking habits in the UK: 2018 - ons.gov.uk
- Success rates for giving up smoking 'highest on record' in 2017 - gponline.com
- Stoptober 2017: Campaign Evaluation - gov.uk
- Can Vaping Help You Quit Smoking - health.harvard.edu
www.vapesuperstore.co.uk contains general information about vaping and vapour products. The information provided is not medical advice, and should not be relied upon unless explicity cited. We do not make any warranties surrounding the health benefits, reliability and accuracy of written copy across all pages on our website, including blog content and content posted on social media.
Share this post
- Tags: Infographic